Requirements: Windows PC, running Microsoft Windows 7, 8 or 10.
1. From your computer, connect to the page http://developer.realwear.com/RealWearExplorer/
2. On Download part, click on « Download for Windows ».
The file « RealWearExplorer_Win_4.0.0-35-RC.zip » is downloaded on your computer.
3. Unzip it.
4. Double click on « RWexplorer_installer_4.0.0 » and follow the steps below:
5. Once the application is installed and launched, start your glasses.
6. Connect your glasses to your computer by using the USB cable delivered by AMA.
6. When you connect your glasses, a message appears asking if you would like to install an application called "RealWear Cast" on your glasses. Click on No.
7. The home page of the RealWear glasses appears.
You have the possibility to navigate on the system without the voices commands.
You can configure your glasses on advanced mode.
With the software ScreenCopy
1. From your PC, connect to the Github page dedicated to this project or to our AMA - ScrCpy Cloud
2. On Git, go down to the section dedicated to your operating system, Windows for example, and download the 64bit version. The file is downloaded to your PC.
3. Unzip the file.
4. Make sure you have connected your Realwear to your computer on a USB port and then click on the file "scrcpy.exe". A window opens automatically with the screen of your Realwear on your computer.