You can configure the following elements of your Essential RealWear glasses using a QR code :
- the interface language
- the date and time
- a Wifi network
Please go to the website : https://config.xperteye-live.com/ , then click on "CONFIGURE MY GLASSES"
Each element, language, date & time and wireless network, can be configured independently. All the fields are not mandatory for generating a QR code.
- Configure the interface language of Essential RealWear glasses
You can :
- Configure the date and time of Essential RealWear glasses
Concerning the date, you can :
Concerning the time, you can :
- Configure a Wifi network on your Essential RealWear glasses
If you don't have this information, please contact your IT department.
Note : You can't connect to an hidden Wifi network if it's not WPA / WPA2 PSK.
- Generate a QR-CODE
Once you have entered the information you want to configure, click on "CREATE QR-CODE".
The associated QR-code will appear. You can scan it from your Essential RealWear glasses.
From this screen, you can :
- Print your QR-CODE by clicking on "PRINT"
- Extend your QR-CODE by clicking on "EXTEND"
- Scan the QR-CODE from your RealWear glasses
|1||Say "My programs"|
|3||Scan the generated QR code|